2 Class Teachers. Open to MPS and NQT’s
Full time posts, for a one year contract in the first instance, required from 1 September 2018
Kings Norton Primary School
Pershore Road South, Kings Norton, Birmingham B30 3EU
Telephone 0121 464 2606
An exciting opportunity to be part of our team from September 2018.
We would like to welcome effective and enthusiastic classroom teachers, who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team. The successful candidates will be outstanding teachers with high expectations who are committed to providing a welcoming stimulating learning experience for all the children at Kings Norton Primary.
This post requires you to:
- Keep children at the heart of Teaching and Learning.
- Working with staff teams in raising the quality of learning & teaching.
- Lead the continued development of a curriculum area across the school, area to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupils & staff achievements, attainment and behaviour.
- Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills with all adults and children.
- Be able to plan effectively, to provide learning opportunities that are enjoyable, creative and challenging.
- Have a good working knowledge of observing and assessing children.
- Provide pastoral care and support to children, creating a safe, secure learning environment.
- Share knowledge and good practice with other practitioners and parents.
- Bring energy, be resourceful, responsible and a kind, caring nature.
- Be flexible, proactive and confident in sharing ideas and trying new ways of teaching and learning.
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
Kings Norton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further information please access our website at www.knps.org.uk
Informal visits to the school are welcome and are on Wednesday 18th April and Friday 20th April, both at 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm. To arrange a visit please contact Wendy Taylor on 0121 464 2606.
A signed paper copy of your application form should be received at school by the closing date on Thursday 26th April at 3.30 pm
Applications sent by e-mail will not be considered.
Interviews are proposed for 8th and 9th May 2018.
For an application pack please e-mail email@example.com or visit our website at www.knps.org.uk