1. It can be cracked, It can be made, It can be told, It can be played. What is it?
2. What kind of cup doesn’t hold water?
3. Teddy bears are never hungry because they are always what?
4. There is a bomb on top of a computer; around the computer are a hairbrush, keys, phone and a cup. When the explosion comes, what item is destroyed first?
5. You are in a room with 3 monkeys. One monkey has a banana, one has a stick, and one has nothing. Who is the smartest primate?
6. What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
7. Walk on the living, they don’t even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble.
8. Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye, or even a thought to your mind. But, I can’t be seen. What am I?
9. Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die. What am I?
10. Mr. Smith has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does Mr. Smith have?
Answers next month, feel free to leave your comments below.